The Musical Box in Québec last night.
Bassplayer12
2008-05-19 23:14:15 UTC
Just came back from from Québec where TMB was performing last night.
Me and my buddy were blown away.
Another friend even had his 16 year old daughter impressed by the show.
Denis Gagné does a magnificient job at recreating all of Peter Gabriel's
moves on stage.
And he does sound like PG.
This Genesis music still sounds so "fresh" even after all these years.
dwolf
2008-05-19 23:31:09 UTC
I had a great time at my show until my bud pointed out that the drummer was
opposite of Collins.. When he pointed that out I just could not except it
anymore and had to leave.... just kidding.. and the bass player was opposite
too...

It was a great show for a diehard gabriel/genesis fan
Bassplayer12
2008-05-20 00:16:56 UTC
Post by dwolf
I had a great time at my show until my bud pointed out that the drummer was
opposite of Collins.. When he pointed that out I just could not except it
anymore and had to leave.... just kidding.. and the bass player was
opposite too...
Did your friend also pointed out that they all look different?
LOL... just kiddin'.
Post by dwolf
It was a great show for a diehard gabriel/genesis fan
A treat, really.
progea
2008-05-20 00:24:49 UTC
Opposites attract

TMB June 7th Toronto, Slippermen June 14th Hamilton
Post by Bassplayer12
Just came back from from Québec where TMB was performing last night.
Me and my buddy were blown away.
Another friend even had his 16 year old daughter impressed by the show.
Denis Gagné does a magnificient job at recreating all of Peter Gabriel's
moves on stage.
And he does sound like PG.
This Genesis music still sounds so "fresh" even after all these years.- Hide quoted text -
Newsgroups
2008-05-20 03:58:00 UTC
"progea" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e062f2d9-ea5a-45d7-83c3-***@w5g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
Opposites attract

You should maybe hook 'em up. I hear Phil's in the market for a new, er,
whatever...
progea
2008-05-20 13:29:49 UTC
Post by progea
Opposites attract
You should maybe hook 'em up.  I hear Phil's in the market for a new, er,
whatever...
:) so he actually meant both Sebastien Lamothe and fellow newsgroup
contributor Francois Fournier are left-handed bass players. I will see
both soon. Phil is straight and so am I.