The Musical Box posts new Canadian dates
Ronald Eckstein
2008-02-22 18:53:34 UTC
The Musical Box has posted new dates in Canada. Lets hope for even more!
http://www.themusicalbox.net/
Chuck
2008-02-22 19:10:32 UTC
The Musical Box has posted new dates in Canada. Lets hope for even more!http://www.themusicalbox.net/
Great website update, notably for those who have not seen their
show(s).
CB
Mike Jacoubowsky
2008-02-23 06:51:31 UTC
Post by Ronald Eckstein
The Musical Box has posted new dates in Canada. Lets hope for even more!
http://www.themusicalbox.net/
It talks about their new "World Tour" but gives only a few dates in Canada.
I saw TMB in San Francisco a few years ago, when they did the LAMB tour.
Great show. Would love to see them again!

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com
Scotto of www.tuesdayafternoonshow.com
2008-03-04 22:09:05 UTC
The Musical Box has posted new dates in Canada. Lets hope for even more!http://www.themusicalbox.net/
What happened to the whole Trick of the Tail thing?

"I was told there'd be punch and pie here."

Scotto