Second's Out Songbook
Mozart
2010-10-11 18:01:54 UTC
I just found a copy of the "Second's Out" music songbook.
It is very rare but I'm wondering if there are any songs there
that are not covered in other music anthologies.

Is the high price reasonable if one wants to sell a copy, that is,
are there collecting completists for such things?

--
Robert Pearson
ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
Telical Books http://www.telicalbooks.com
Mozart
2010-10-11 18:39:21 UTC
Post by Mozart
I just found a copy of the "Second's Out" music songbook.
It is very rare but I'm wondering if there are any songs there
that are not covered in other music anthologies.
Is the high price reasonable if one wants to sell a copy, that is,
are there collecting completists for such things?
--
Robert Pearson
ParaMind Brainstorming Softwarehttp://www.paramind.net
Telical Bookshttp://www.telicalbooks.com
I notice now that the book contains the music for "The Carpet
Crawlers" and "Supper's Ready"
which are not in the other "Genesis Anthology."