How I knew Phil Collins was a good drummer
Honest Aryan
2008-04-26 11:30:15 UTC
My fellow racists (Whites only),
I don't anything about drumming but I do know
that a bunch of ex-public schoolboys wouldn't
tolerate an oik unless he was good at something.
Heil Hitler.

--
Visit the Cybermuseum of BBC War Crimes at:
http://users.bluecarrots.com/rbisto/BBC/BBC.html
Admission *FREE* - even for libruls!
Sir Salman Rushdie
2008-04-27 10:43:03 UTC
Post by Honest Aryan
My fellow racists (Whites only),
I don't anything about drumming but I do know
that a bunch of ex-public schoolboys wouldn't
tolerate an oik unless he was good at something.
so what are you good at, Wanker?
Your website is an infantile excuse for design, and the contents seem to be
at the mental level of a 6-year old.
No doubt you are just another twat on benefits, who is completely
unemployable.
Oik.