TMB in Toronto Last Night
progea
2008-06-08 14:20:35 UTC
Two nights in a row but I only went last night. "Selling England by
the Pound" white show with a few slides. 25 C/78 F outside. Tickets CAN
$69.50. Total time: about two hours with encore.

Annoying audience: kids screaming "we love you", "you're God", "The
Knife" and other things during "Peter's stories" (even Denis Gagne
gave them a reply or two) and quiet moments, and especially "A
flower?", pee breaks during "Firth of Fifth" and "Supper's Ready". But
it was good to see so many parents bringing their kids to see this.

Setlist:

Watcher of the Skies

Dancing with the Moonlit Knight

The Cinema Show

Firth of Fifth

I Know What I like

The Musical Box

The Battle of Epping Forest

Horizons

Supper's Ready

Encore:

The Knife
Paperlate
2008-06-09 09:16:01 UTC
Post by progea
[...]
Wow that's a fantastic setlist. All the big hitters and only one
Ordeal to sit through ;-)