Copyright contact information HOME BY THE SEA
Lisa
2010-10-18 18:51:11 UTC
Does anyone have the contact information for the copyright holder of
HOME BY THE SEA? I have recently completed a novel loosely based on
this song and would love to use it at my book launch in three to four
weeks. I can be reached at ***@yahoo.com or
***@google.com

The first few chapters of the book can be found online at
houseonbutcherharbor.blogspot.com. Please stop in and read them. Leave
comments! I would love to hear what you think. Thanks.

Lisa Moon
Godolphin&fellow
2010-10-30 01:24:15 UTC
Post by Lisa
Does anyone have the contact information for the copyright holder of
HOME BY THE SEA? I have recently completed a novel loosely based on
this song and would love to use it at my book launch in three to four
The first few chapters of the book can be found online at
houseonbutcherharbor.blogspot.com. Please stop in and read them. Leave
comments! I would love to hear what you think. Thanks.
Lisa Moon
You wrote a novel and got it published? Good going, good for you!
I read chapters 18 and 17... probably not a masterpiece, i'd say...
but few are, and jumping into the middle of a story isn't the best
way to approach a book.
The fact you followed thru and got this far is an accomplishment in
itself.