RIP Morris Pert
progea
2010-04-28 22:59:40 UTC
Scottish composer/drummer-percussionist (Brand X (therefore slightly
off-topic for alt.music.genesis), Mike Oldfield, etc.) Sep 9th, 1947 -
April 27th, 2010

http://www.morrispert.com/

I just found out from a Friend Status of Maggie Reilly's MySpace
Jack Mehoff
2010-04-29 02:26:23 UTC
Post by progea
Scottish composer/drummer-percussionist (Brand X (therefore slightly
off-topic for alt.music.genesis), Mike Oldfield, etc.) Sep 9th, 1947 -
April 27th, 2010
can't wait until we are reading *YOUR* obitchuary, romanian nigger
spammer.

Raja.
Wayfarer
2010-04-29 12:43:00 UTC
Post by progea
Scottish composer/drummer-percussionist (Brand X (therefore slightly
off-topic for alt.music.genesis), Mike Oldfield, etc.) Sep 9th, 1947 -
April 27th, 2010
http://www.morrispert.com/
I just found out from a Friend Status of Maggie Reilly's MySpace
Sad new. :-(

R.I.P.

-- Javier Llorente "Wayfarer"
http://javierllorente.es
http://www.thewayfarer.info
http://www.amadian.com
Harlequin
2010-04-29 13:55:06 UTC
Sad news....

He also worked with Peter Gabriel (III & IV, at least)
Mike Dickson
2010-04-29 22:15:05 UTC
Post by Harlequin
Sad news....
He also worked with Peter Gabriel (III & IV, at least)
Very sad. The albums are both shit.
--
Mike Dickson, Edinburgh

Free Music Project: http://www.mikedickson.org.uk/
Or http://www.last.fm/music/Mike+Dickson
Or http://soundcloud.com/mikedickson
Or http://www.planetmellotron.com/revd4.htm#mikedickson
Or http://www.myspace.com/mellotronworks
Tony Elka
2010-04-30 00:52:54 UTC
Post by Mike Dickson
Post by Harlequin
Sad news....
He also worked with Peter Gabriel (III & IV, at least)
Very sad. The albums are both shit.
I still enjoy The Family and the Fishing Net.

Tony
Chuck
2010-04-30 14:10:20 UTC
Post by Mike Dickson
Post by Harlequin
He also worked with Peter Gabriel (III & IV, at least)
Very sad. The albums are both shit.
Safe to say you are not a PG solo fan. Those are his two best, IMO.

CB
Umberto
2010-04-30 14:18:20 UTC
Post by Chuck
Post by Mike Dickson
He also worked with Peter Gabriel (III& IV, at least)
Very sad. The albums are both shit.
Safe to say you are not a PG solo fan. Those are his two best, IMO.
CB
Agree fully. And no matter the personal taste, they are far from being
'shit'
Mike Dickson
2010-04-30 22:33:55 UTC
Post by Chuck
Post by Mike Dickson
Post by Harlequin
He also worked with Peter Gabriel (III & IV, at least)
Very sad. The albums are both shit.
Safe to say you are not a PG solo fan.
Did you work that out all by your self?

Tony Elka
2010-04-30 22:43:01 UTC
Post by Mike Dickson
Post by Chuck
Post by Mike Dickson
Post by Harlequin
He also worked with Peter Gabriel (III & IV, at least)
Very sad. The albums are both shit.
Safe to say you are not a PG solo fan.
Did you work that out all by your self?
He might have used the built-in abacus function inside the new Apple
iPad.

Tony
Mike Dickson

Chuck
2010-05-01 15:13:28 UTC
Post by Mike Dickson
Post by Chuck
Post by Mike Dickson
Post by Harlequin
He also worked with Peter Gabriel (III & IV, at least)
Very sad. The albums are both shit.
Safe to say you are not a PG solo fan.
Did you work that out all by your self?
--
Mike Dickson, Edinburgh
Multiple musicologist consultants met via a webinar to reach that
decision.
I'm going to see PG, 5th row center, Sunday PM at Radio City. To each
their own... I'm psyched!

CB
"No more miracles, loaves and fishes, been so busy with the washing of
the dishes" - 1982
Tony Elka
2010-05-01 16:58:05 UTC
In article
Post by Chuck
Multiple musicologist consultants met via a webinar to reach that
decision.
The same can be said about this:

http://www.wired.com/listening_post/2008/04/a-scientific-at/

I can only hope that Morris Pert never had to hear it.

Tony