Queenesis "We Will Rock You Mama"
progea
2009-02-08 00:33:41 UTC
Can anybody spot Rutherford? Looks more like Stuermer to me:

Chuck
2009-02-08 10:13:18 UTC
Post by progea
http://youtu.be/Rofm7lu0hEA
Wow, that was great. I though it would be cheesy at the start but it
was very well done. No, that was Mike for sure.
CB
progea
2009-02-08 15:43:03 UTC
Post by Chuck
Wow, that was great. I though it would be cheesy at the start but it
was very well done. No, that was Mike for sure.
CB
Right - I then watched the entire "Mama" clip on the OfficialGenesis
YouTube page and saw that too. The mix I was shown and brought here
too, however, didn't include that part but it was fun indeed.
aberdeenguy410
2009-02-08 18:34:32 UTC
Post by progea
http://youtu.be/Rofm7lu0hEA
It never occured to me that those 2 songs would work well together.
That rocked!