OT: Scary
progea
2008-10-01 03:45:42 UTC
Sorry, guys, I was just flipping through the TV channels when I
spotted something called "The Man With No Face" in a series called "My
Shocking Story" on a channel called TLC (probably The Learning
Channel). That "no face" was almost like the slipperman costume. It
was just scary. I had already shut the computer down but I just turned
it on again to just post this, hoping I would not dream this thing.
Now I will shut it down again and also turn the TV off. All I need is
no TV show, that and the radio. Down on my luck again...
progea
2008-10-01 19:15:33 UTC
http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/myshockingstory/manwithnoface/index.shtml
this is what I came across last night upon. By similarly googling "the
man with no face", and/or then going YouTube instead and checking what
can be seen there, one may also find clips of similarly scary things.
Sal Video
2008-10-01 22:43:17 UTC
Wow you must be bored.
progea
2008-10-02 13:19:09 UTC
Post by Sal Video
Wow you must be bored.
Not at all, Sir. I always have what to do, just not enough time to do
what I really want to do. Maybe I was just being a little scared, as
suggested in the title of this OT thread, you know.