Viv McCauliffe
Nic
2009-03-29 08:52:08 UTC
I heard that the woman singer Viv McCauliffe may have passed away. She was
the singer on Ant Phillips 1st solo Geese and the Ghosts. Anyone know? I
hope it's a mistake.

Nic
Nic
2009-04-10 18:06:09 UTC
Anyone know anything about this woman singer who sang "God if I Saw Her Now"
with Phil Collins? I know she sang on Patrick Moraz's "i" album too. But a
friend told me that new liner notes for Ant's G&tG CD indicate she died. I
also heard that she was a singer in a fusion band in the 70's.