Japanese mini cardboard SACD + Pal DVD
brufy
2008-03-09 05:54:51 UTC
I've got a sealed DUKE + abacab

Beautiful Japanese LP reproductions of the Nick Davis remixes with the
DVDs (PAL - I think)

I don't need them. Anyone here want them for a song?

Can't be arsed with eBay at the moment.

brufy
brufy

(brufy has finally lost it)
progea
You're talking to yourself, man?
brufy
2008-03-10 04:27:49 UTC
Post by brufy
Post by brufy
I've got a sealed DUKE + abacab
Beautiful Japanese LP reproductions of the Nick Davis remixes with the
DVDs (PAL - I think)
I don't need them. Anyone here want them for a song?
Can't be arsed with eBay at the moment.
brufy
I'll buy them!
(brufy has finally lost it)
You're talking to yourself, man?- Hide quoted text -
True enough, but if nobody wants them, I'll grab 'em.
Sal Video

You might want to spend your monney on therapy instead.
brufy
2008-03-11 05:48:58 UTC
Post by brufy
Post by brufy
Post by brufy
I've got a sealed DUKE + abacab
Beautiful Japanese LP reproductions of the Nick Davis remixes with the
DVDs (PAL - I think)
I don't need them. Anyone here want them for a song?
Can't be arsed with eBay at the moment.
brufy
I'll buy them!
(brufy has finally lost it)
You're talking to yourself, man?- Hide quoted text -
True enough, but if nobody wants them, I'll grab 'em.
You might want to spend your monney on therapy instead.- Hide quoted text -
Counselling, maybe?

Or carry on self-medicating with the local ale?

brufy.