phil collins before he lost his hair?
metro-golden-meower
2009-03-15 01:00:25 UTC

ah
2009-03-15 02:09:41 UTC
Post by metro-golden-meower
http://youtu.be/BvJ6Z8TNaKs
I refuse to respond to this obvious torll.
--
ah

metro-golden-meower
2009-03-15 15:25:44 UTC
so does phil collins. he says he's always been a slaphead.
ah
2009-03-17 03:49:15 UTC
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
http://youtu.be/BvJ6Z8TNaKs
I refuse to respond to this obvious torll.
so does phil collins. he says he's always been a slaphead.
It was all that ant-acid back in the 70's.
--
ah

http://youtu.be/FtX8nswnUKU
miguel
2009-03-17 04:19:34 UTC
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
http://youtu.be/BvJ6Z8TNaKs
I refuse to respond to this obvious torll.
so does phil collins. he says he's always been a slaphead.
It was all that ant-acid back in the 70's.
Here's some Phil Collins trivia: Phil auditioned to be part of the
cast for "The Bugaloos" but didn't make the cut.

http://www.spike.com/video/bugaloos-complete/2726340
ah
2009-03-17 11:36:23 UTC
Post by miguel
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
http://youtu.be/BvJ6Z8TNaKs
I refuse to respond to this obvious torll.
so does phil collins. he says he's always been a slaphead.
It was all that ant-acid back in the 70's.
Here's some Phil Collins trivia: Phil auditioned to be part of the
cast for "The Bugaloos" but didn't make the cut.
http://www.spike.com/video/bugaloos-complete/2726340
*hack*

Sure it's because he /did not/ want to make the cut?
--
ah

http://youtu.be/FtX8nswnUKU
metro-golden-meower
2009-03-17 19:51:35 UTC
Post by miguel
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
http://youtu.be/BvJ6Z8TNaKs
I refuse to respond to this obvious torll.
so does phil collins. he says he's always been a slaphead.
It was all that ant-acid back in the 70's.
Here's some Phil Collins trivia: Phil auditioned to be part of the
cast for "The Bugaloos" but didn't make the cut.
http://www.spike.com/video/bugaloos-complete/2726340
i have never heard of it and would like my interoduction to it to
become a forgotten memory.
raven1
2009-03-17 22:59:24 UTC
Post by miguel
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
Post by ah
Post by metro-golden-meower
http://youtu.be/BvJ6Z8TNaKs
I refuse to respond to this obvious torll.
so does phil collins. he says he's always been a slaphead.
It was all that ant-acid back in the 70's.
Here's some Phil Collins trivia: Phil auditioned to be part of the
cast for "The Bugaloos" but didn't make the cut.
The producers of the show probably didn't like the idea of
incorporating alternating bars of 7/4 and 5/8 in their songs.
ah

http://youtu.be/FtX8nswnUKU
progea
2009-03-15 13:27:16 UTC
On Mar 14, 9:00 pm, metro-golden-meower <metro-golden-
Post by metro-golden-meower
http://youtu.be/BvJ6Z8TNaKs
Wot Gorilla?
jon.in.durham
2009-03-15 15:30:03 UTC
On Mar 14, 9:00 pm, metro-golden-meower <metro-golden-
Post by metro-golden-meower
http://youtu.be/BvJ6Z8TNaKs
Wot Gorilla?
God I hate that advert, and the new one with the kids and their eyebrows
is even *WORSE*
progea
2009-03-15 22:36:38 UTC
Is that you, Lamblies? http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.music.genesis/browse_thread/thread/5608fd7eaa5c72dc?hl=en#