TB 59 today!
IanKR
2009-03-27 07:18:48 UTC
Happy birthday Tony - 59 to day (and I'm 49 today).
progea
2009-03-27 11:47:46 UTC
Happy birthday to both of you. You're two months my junior.
Mad Mike
2009-03-27 22:52:24 UTC
Post by progea
Post by IanKR
Happy birthday Tony - 59 to day (and I'm 49 today).
Happy birthday to both of you. You're two months my junior.
Happy birthdays!!!

I'm 49 tomorrow.
The ThooTheThouth
2009-03-30 03:37:59 UTC
Post by Mad Mike
Post by progea
Post by IanKR
Happy birthday Tony - 59 to day (and I'm 49 today).
Happy birthday to both of you. You're two months my junior.
Happy birthdays!!!
I'm 49 tomorrow.
My God,

Can we at least spell his name out?? Is it so hard to spell out Tony
Banks' full name and tell people what the thread is about instead of
making someone have to look twice to see what TB means? That is awful
what is happening to the English language and it's especially sad when
people who are in their 40s and 50s start resorting to all these
abbreviations that kids do.
Newsgroups
Is this a wind-up?
Mark Rae
2009-03-30 09:54:46 UTC
Post by The ThooTheThouth
Can we at least spell his name out?? Is it so hard to spell out Tony
Banks' full name and tell people what the thread is about instead of
making someone have to look twice to see what TB means?
The one that always makes me laugh is "Pete Gab"...
Post by The ThooTheThouth
That is awful what is happening to the English language and it's
especially
sad when people who are in their 40s and 50s start resorting to all these
abbreviations that kids do.
I couldn't agree more. The other day I got an email where the sender had
written "21 Jun 2009" instead of "20 June 2009". Imagine abbreviating "June"
to "Jun" - how much of a hurry would have you to be in to do that!!!
Newsgroups
2009-03-30 15:38:17 UTC
Post by Mark Rae
I couldn't agree more. The other day I got an email where the sender had
written "21 Jun 2009" instead of "20 June 2009". Imagine abbreviating
"June" to "Jun" - how much of a hurry would have you to be in to do
that!!!
Not to mention getting the day wrong?