nick davis is a genius
ZEGREEB NOSPAM
2008-11-12 00:47:15 UTC
what fantastic stuff he did for the 1970.1975 Sacd boxset !!!
Amazing definition and easy listening of all Synth fx
by eno or Steve hackett's tortured guitar sounds... Drums
sounds more snappy. Vocals are even clearer n'Ze bass is VROOMING !!! No
longer needing of a Sennheiser pro headphone
unless too much lower frequencies with a 3 ways bass reflex
( just a bit ) manufactured by Jamo... Really Really Great sounds !!!
Thanks GENESIS and thanks Nick DAVIS ...
Go fast to buy yours ...
Zegreeb
Steve Turner
2008-11-12 02:24:28 UTC
Post by ZEGREEB NOSPAM
what fantastic stuff he did for the 1970.1975 Sacd boxset !!!
Amazing definition and easy listening of all Synth fx
by eno or Steve hackett's tortured guitar sounds... Drums
sounds more snappy. Vocals are even clearer n'Ze bass is VROOMING !!! No
longer needing of a Sennheiser pro headphone
unless too much lower frequencies with a 3 ways bass reflex
( just a bit ) manufactured by Jamo... Really Really Great sounds !!!
Thanks GENESIS and thanks Nick DAVIS ...
Go fast to buy yours ...
Zegreeb
Forgive me for being a dummy, but is this the box set you guys are
talking about?

http://www.amazon.com/Genesis-Box-Set-1970-1975-Disc/dp/B001EO2UJK/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1226455496&sr=8-1
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
ZEGREEB NOSPAM
2008-11-12 11:37:03 UTC
Yes it's that Masterpiece i'm talking about !!!
http://www.amazon.com/Genesis-Box-Set-1970-1975-Disc/dp/B001EO2UJK/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1226455496&sr=8-1
Genesis Much Magic and clearer than ever !!!
My Favorite albums from all time now !!!
Cheers .
zegreeb
DAVIS ...
Jim Brown
2008-11-12 13:38:44 UTC
A friend of mine who has not listened to Genesis for 30 years is now on his
third listening of Supper. Another has played it so much his 6 year old is
singing Willow Farm!.
This really is everything I hoped for X 100% Even the earliest stuff where
you can "hear the tape" Absent Friends etc the overall sound is so enhanced
as to make it a whole religious experience!
Umberto
2008-11-12 16:39:05 UTC
Post by Jim Brown
A friend of mine who has not listened to Genesis for 30 years is now on his
third listening of Supper. Another has played it so much his 6 year old is
singing Willow Farm!.
This really is everything I hoped for X 100% Even the earliest stuff where
you can "hear the tape" Absent Friends etc the overall sound is so enhanced
as to make it a whole religious experience!
Just to understand: is it necessary a super-cool hifi to notice the
difference with respect to previous versions?
Mark Rae
2008-11-12 19:52:57 UTC
Yes.
Steven Sullivan
2008-11-12 20:33:39 UTC
Post by Umberto
Post by Jim Brown
A friend of mine who has not listened to Genesis for 30 years is now on his
third listening of Supper. Another has played it so much his 6 year old is
singing Willow Farm!.
This really is everything I hoped for X 100% Even the earliest stuff where
you can "hear the tape" Absent Friends etc the overall sound is so enhanced
as to make it a whole religious experience!
Just to understand: is it necessary a super-cool hifi to notice the
difference with respect to previous versions?
No, since even the 'stereo' versions are remixes.
--
-S
I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest complexity, can