This is an announcement from Genetic Control
Jon
2012-08-24 17:20:20 UTC
18/9/2012 T.V. FLASH ON ALL DIAL-A-PROGRAM SERVICES
This is an announcement from Genetic Control:
"It is my sad duty to inform you of a 4ft. restriction on humanoid height."
18/09/2012 ???? It's next month!!!
Jochen Wendebaum
2012-08-24 17:23:35 UTC
Uh oh....

Well.. let's see what happens...
Post by Jon
18/9/2012 T.V. FLASH ON ALL DIAL-A-PROGRAM SERVICES
"It is my=EF=BB=BF sad duty to inform you of a 4ft. restriction on hum=
anoid =
Post by Jon
height."
18/09/2012 ???? It's next month!!!
-- =

raven1
2012-08-27 16:41:32 UTC
Post by Jon
18/9/2012 T.V. FLASH ON ALL DIAL-A-PROGRAM SERVICES
"It is my? sad duty to inform you of a 4ft. restriction on humanoid height."
18/09/2012 ???? It's next month!!!
Call the Winkler!

---
raven1
aa # 1096
EAC Vice President (President in charge of vice)
BAAWA Knight
Jon
I think it's nearly time to activate my prayer capsule!
Godolphin&fellow
2013-04-02 01:37:54 UTC
Post by Jon
--