Q: for Anthony Phillips Experts HELP!
Bodhranic
2010-04-07 22:02:07 UTC
I have a mystery song from a stack CDR's I failed to list titles for
long a go. I swear it's Ant Phillips, but I have gone through all my
CDs of Ant, (about 12 of them) and I can't seem to locate the title or
album origin and it's driving me MAD! The track is 6:16 exactly, all
solo 12 string, all instrumental, and very lovely. I even researched
all of Ant's discography and tried to find pieces that were 6:16 in
length and still couldn't find a match, though some albums may have
been overlooked.

This one is for a real expert. If you are the willing one I would like
to e-mail you an MP3 of it from my i-tunes library. PLease contact me
at:

nic beat7 (at) yahoo.com

put all the necessary bits together ! Thanks : )

Nic
jrsquonk
2010-05-12 04:57:39 UTC
Post by Bodhranic
I have a mystery song from a stack CDR's I failed to list titles for
long a go. I swear it's Ant Phillips, but I have gone through all my
CDs of Ant, (about 12 of them) and I can't seem to locate the title or
album origin and it's driving me MAD! The track is 6:16 exactly, all
solo 12 string, all instrumental, and very lovely. I even researched
all of Ant's discography and tried to find pieces that were 6:16 in
length and still couldn't find a match, though some albums may have
been overlooked.
This one is for a real expert. If you are the willing one I would like
to e-mail you an MP3 of it from my i-tunes library. PLease contact me
nic beat7 (at) yahoo.com
put all the necessary bits together ! Thanks : )
Nic
July from Private Parts and Pieces 5 is 6:19 long. Could it be this one?

jrs