Trespass -Genesis Tribute- May 30 Concert South New Jersey
sqounkboy
2008-05-06 13:35:15 UTC
Tickets are now on sale for Trespass' Friday May 30th show at the
Scottish Rite Auditorium in Collingswood NJ (10 Minutes from Philly)
To purchase tickets go to: http://www.trespassmusic2.com/sraticketsales.html

We are pleased to announce our next concert at The Theater at The
Scottish Rite Auditorium on Friday May 30th. The SRA is an amazing
venue to see a show, built in the 1930's by Masons and refurbished
recently. Featuring 1050 seats, in a tiered "V" shape there are only
GREAT seats at this venue. And there is a HUGE STAGE.. more room for
our singer Brian to prance his dance, The Lawnmower on the loose,
MAGOG on the roam.
When I visited the SRA my immediate reaction was "this is exactly the
type of venue Genesis played in the early 70's". The SRA has a great
vibe, excellent sight lines, great seats, we'll bring the great
lights, visuals, sound, and perform the awesome music of Genesis for
2.5 hours with passion! We are very excited about performing our show
at this venue... SO PLEASE COME SEE THIS SHOW!!

FOR MORE INFO ABOUT TRESPASS GO TO: www.TrespassMusic.com
N Y
2008-05-08 04:32:38 UTC
God, I'm so sick of seeing all these Genesis tribute bands on the
frigging East Coast! Or in Europe. Or Canada. But never, ever near the
Pacific. That's not right! I'm sure they're all good, though. Guess I'll
go start my own tribute band....
Newsgroups
2008-05-08 15:03:44 UTC
Guess you should've gone to see Cinema Show while Shaun Guerin was still
alive. The man sounded exactly like Gabriel. Uncanny.

Jim
go start my own tribute band....
alt.culture
2008-05-08 23:56:47 UTC
N Y yes it would appear you need to start your own Genesis tribute, I
also searched for west coast G tributes and had only found 1 band
based in Santa Monica, they are listed on Trespass' website at:
http://homepage.mac.com/brifilone/Trespass/trespassite.html#talk but
currently the link isnt working. Google search for them..
go start my own tribute band....
Man
2008-05-09 07:58:56 UTC
Don't feel bad, we don't have anything down South either...
go start my own tribute band....
sqounkboy
2008-05-16 12:28:57 UTC
Post by N Y
God, I'm so sick of seeing all these Genesis tribute bands on the
frigging East Coast! Or in Europe. Or Canada. But never, ever near the
Pacific. That's not right! I'm sure they're all good, though. Guess I'll
go start my own tribute band....- Hide quoted text -
Hmmm..maybe we need t schedule a tour for our pals in SE and West
Coast USA..
Man
2008-05-18 13:03:32 UTC
Once, TMB went down to Atlanta to do a show, and apparently they didn't get
enough of an audience to make it worth their while to return. So, I am
concerned that any of the other Genesis tribute bands would bother to come
South because of whatever factors that would keep people from attending
their shows, i.e.: not enough money in it...