Gabriel to Miss Genesis' Induction
progea
2010-02-12 14:29:10 UTC
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100212/ap_en_mu/us_people_peter_gabriel
Chuck
2010-02-15 13:05:00 UTC
Post by progea
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100212/ap_en_mu/us_people_peter_gabriel
Gee, what a shock! Gabriel ducking his historic association with
Genesis. You know damn well if/when he is inducted as a solo artist,
his schedule will be open!

CB
JF
2010-02-16 16:51:51 UTC
Post by Chuck
Post by progea
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100212/ap_en_mu/us_people_peter_gabriel
Gee, what a shock! Gabriel ducking his historic association with
Genesis. You know damn well if/when he is inducted as a solo artist,
his schedule will be open!
CB
Why not tell him Nelson Mandela or one of those other third world
chappies will be in attendance...he won't be long in changing his mind
then will he?
Chuck
2010-02-19 12:15:10 UTC
Post by JF
Post by Chuck
Gee, what a shock! Gabriel ducking his historic association with
Genesis. You know damn well if/when he is inducted as a solo artist,
his schedule will be open!
CB
Why not tell him Nelson Mandela or one of those other third world
chappies will be in attendance...he won't be long in changing his mind
then will he?
Indeed. I thought it was funny when Tony Banks said, (in the 90's I
believe - paraphrasing): "Peter has been all but denying he was a
member of Genesis for 25 years now".

CB
Chuck
2010-02-19 12:40:29 UTC
Post by Chuck
Indeed. I thought it was funny when Tony Banks said, (in the 90's I
believe - paraphrasing): "Peter has been all but denying he was a
member of Genesis for 25 years now".
CB
Just to preclude Mark Rae from saying that Gabriel left in '75, so
even if TB said that in '99... it is only 24 years. TB likely stated
it around 2003ish. ;-)

CB
intruder
2010-02-19 22:25:47 UTC
In article
Post by Chuck
Post by Chuck
Indeed. I thought it was funny when Tony Banks said, (in the 90's I
believe - paraphrasing): "Peter has been all but denying he was a
member of Genesis for 25 years now".
CB
Just to preclude Mark Rae from saying that Gabriel left in '75, so
even if TB said that in '99... it is only 24 years. TB likely stated
it around 2003ish. ;-)
CB
Yeah, but it was TB who said - just a few weeks ago - that the R'nR HoF
is one of those things that he's happy to attend with a drink in his
hands, without the least interest in performing...!
--
intruder's happy in the dark
intruder comes and he leaves his mark