I hate jeremy clarkson hes an old geezer but tony robinson?
amy
2008-11-15 17:59:31 UTC
Baldrick can review my record collection anytime ;)

Mark Rae
2008-11-15 18:44:44 UTC
Post by amy
Baldrick can review my record collection anytime ;)
Mathematically speaking Tony Robinson (62) is actually fourteen years older
than Jeremy Clarkson (48)...
amy
2008-11-16 20:48:19 UTC
Post by Mark Rae
Post by amy
Baldrick can review my record collection anytime ;)
Mathematically speaking Tony Robinson (62) is actually fourteen years older
than Jeremy Clarkson (48)...
Ya but Clarkson's attitude and voice scream "geezer" while Tony is,
was and will be eternally cool.
Paul Westcott
2008-11-17 02:05:27 UTC
Post by amy
Post by Mark Rae
Post by amy
Baldrick can review my record collection anytime ;)
Mathematically speaking Tony Robinson (62) is actually fourteen years older
than Jeremy Clarkson (48)...
Ya but Clarkson's attitude and voice scream "geezer" while Tony is,
was and will be eternally cool.
I couldn't have put it better.

Paul Westcott