Which is better?
jonny boy
2009-08-23 16:02:58 UTC
Which of these two albums are the best:

Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

Yes - Tales From Topographic Oceans

Personally, I think 'The Lamb' wins hands down.
Mark Rae
2009-08-23 17:11:58 UTC
Post by jonny boy
Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
Yes - Tales From Topographic Oceans
The one that you like the best...
Why...?
brufy
2009-08-25 22:20:25 UTC
LoL!

better of two, best of three or more.
Steve Turner
2009-08-23 18:00:57 UTC
Post by jonny boy
Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
Yes - Tales From Topographic Oceans
Personally, I think 'The Lamb' wins hands down.
How come people always want to get into "discussions" about why one song
or album or artist is "better" than another? It's all just a wee bit
subjective, isn't it? If you're looking for one of those "everyone is
entitled to my opinion" discussions then you might find more willing
participants up on YouTube.
To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Frank
2009-08-23 18:12:51 UTC
you sound like kyla - yawn...

bye

frank

http://tvc15.blogs.com/
progea
2009-08-25 03:24:52 UTC
Fuck off, Raja!
raven1
2009-08-30 21:26:18 UTC
Which of these two fruits are the "best": apples, or oranges?
Steve Turner
2009-08-31 12:28:13 UTC
Post by raven1
Post by jonny boy
Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
Yes - Tales From Topographic Oceans
Personally, I think 'The Lamb' wins hands down.
Which of these two fruits are the "best": apples, or oranges?
Don't be a dumbass; oranges are WAY better.