Why'd they use the We Can't Dance logo on the 1970-1975 box?
Sal Video
2008-11-19 21:53:10 UTC
Wouldn't the Foxtrot or SEBTP logo have been more appropriate?
Nic
2008-11-19 22:25:45 UTC
Post by Sal Video
Wouldn't the Foxtrot or SEBTP logo have been more appropriate?
I wondered the same thing. I would've preferred a child's hand written
scribble over what they used! The Lamb was such an important part of this
release you'd think they would've put that logo on it. I guess they wanted
to keep it uniformed.

NC
Mark Rae
2008-11-19 22:38:10 UTC
For the same reason that they used it on the 1976-1982 box...
Sal Video
2008-11-19 22:57:19 UTC
Which was...
Proboscis
2008-11-20 08:56:57 UTC
They can't dance
Nic
2008-11-20 21:15:44 UTC
Post by Proboscis
Post by Sal Video
Post by Mark Rae
For the same reason that they used it on the 1976-1982 box...
Which was...
They can't dance
I can't dance either, and I don't care to. I don't want to see anyone from
Genesis dance, or any Genesis fans dance, or any Lynryd Skynrd fans dance to
Sweet Home Alabama, or any blues fans "dance" to Mustang Sally. I don't like
Dancing with the Stars. I do like Dancing with the Moonlit Knight, but I
will not dance to it. :)

NC
Sal Video
Dancing to prog rock is a little like screwing to science lectures
Godolphin&fellow
2008-11-25 13:36:09 UTC
Post by Sal Video
Post by Nic
Post by Proboscis
They can't dance
I can't dance either, and I don't care to. I don't want to see anyone from
Genesis dance, or any Genesis fans dance, or any Lynryd Skynrd fans dance
to Sweet Home Alabama, or any blues fans "dance" to Mustang Sally. I don't
like Dancing with the Stars. I do like Dancing with the Moonlit Knight,
but I will not dance to it. :)
NC
Dancing to prog rock is a little like screwing to science lectures
I don't dance either, except occasionally as a form of exercise. Doing
so the other day it occurred to me that judging music while you're
dancing to it is like trying to decide how you feel about a girl while
she's giving you a bj.
Newsgroups
2008-11-26 04:27:16 UTC
Post by Godolphin&fellow
I don't dance either, except occasionally as a form of exercise. Doing
so the other day it occurred to me that judging music while you're
dancing to it is like trying to decide how you feel about a girl while
she's giving you a bj.
Oh, how I love her...

Chuck
2008-11-20 09:14:32 UTC
Post by Mark Rae
For the same reason that they used it on the 1976-1982 box...
They couldn't dance then, previously *or* now.
CB