Where find Genesis font from the Lamb
Zegreeb
2008-07-23 00:42:32 UTC
Hi there genesis fans just would like to ask if someone know where i
could obtain the Genesis Broadway Font ... I have a DVD from in my
collection and would like to make a cover for !!! Thanks. GREEB
Mark Rae
2008-07-23 00:51:19 UTC
What happened to the DVD's original cover...?
Zegreeb
2008-07-23 01:08:05 UTC
it's a dvd i made for me with several videos Unpublished
got on the net ...Then NO COVER ...
slipperbass
2008-07-23 17:47:33 UTC
http://genesisjukebox.20m.com/GJBplain.html