Calling All Stations 2
Schimnesthai
2021-12-22 14:36:53 UTC
Hello, i was 3 years old when CAS released, and i took the time to read all those posts from that time because i was curious about what fans thought at the time, and i learned a few new things!

After reading all those posts i also got very sad because of how someone can hope for something to never happen, i remember having a similar experience with a commercial product that was called "Nintendo Wii U", i'm still a fan of that thing and its hard to let it go, somehow after almost 10 years, but with Genesis and me, its kind of different since now it feels like NOTHING from Genesis is remembered here were i live in South America, and it saddens me, i have a gret deal of attachement towards the band, yet its something that was never a thing for me, and the closest to me being a fan and the band being active is this 2020 tour... or should i say 2021, or 2022... the band was supposed to tour a few months in one year and even though the current events are sh*t, i'm kind of happy that the band has been active more than what they were planning to and that i'm here for them, and will be in the future (hopefully).

Well, i'm not here to promote my channel (although that sounds like i'm doing it), i'm here to tell you about the sequel to CAS, and that doesn't exist, but there is a track that Ray Wilson did that sounds like what a sequel might have been and that track is called Gouranga, so search it up and hopefully you like it.

Also, in my channel (here we go again) i uploaded some CAS B-sides that have no copyright attached to them because Genesis can be kind of lazy, and i think that i shouldn't be saying this since probably, the real Nick Davis will appear at any time and tell management to destroy my channel, but anyhow, if you're here, tell Tony Banks that he is my musical father, or grand father, or great grand father, anyways, have a good day and take care.

#AddWhoDunnit
Nigel Reed
2021-12-22 19:31:51 UTC
On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 06:36:53 -0800 (PST)
Post by Schimnesthai
Hello, i was 3 years old when CAS released, and i took the time to
read all those posts from that time because i was curious about what
fans thought at the time, and i learned a few new things!
I think Calling All Stations when you take it for what it is, Genesis -
Phil Collins + Ray Wilson.

As someone said, no other band's fans hate them as much as Genesis fans.

There were a lot of songs that were recorded with Ray that could
definitely make up a second album and I would have purchased it too.
--
End Of The Line BBS - Plano, TX
telnet endofthelinebbs.com 23