G2 (Genesis music)
brufy
2008-02-23 07:36:49 UTC
I'm hopping onto the local bus to Marlborough College, Wiltshire, soon
(Winston Churchill went to school here)
to see a Genesis tribute called G2.

According to http://www.genesis-music.com and their paid-up members,
this particular group "rocks".

Should I invest in borderline illegal mild narcotics, or stick to the
local
WADWORTH 6X ale 4.3% A.B.V. ?
nuttytart in cyberspace
2008-02-27 21:32:53 UTC
they certainly do rock

seen them a few times now

last time was at the charterhouse schoolgigs in November 2007
on the saturday night a certain Mr Hackett was in the audience

love & hugs,
angie xxx
WADWORTH 6X ale 4.3% A.B.V. ?
brufy
2008-02-29 22:04:50 UTC
Post by brufy
I'm hopping onto the local bus to Marlborough College, Wiltshire, soon
(Winston Churchill went to school here)
to see a Genesis tribute called G2.
According tohttp://www.genesis-music.comand their paid-up members,
this particular group "rocks".
Should I invest in borderline illegal mild narcotics, or stick to the
local
WADWORTH 6X ale 4.3% A.B.V. ?- Hide quoted text -
love & hugs?

easy tiger!

brufy.
Lamblies
2008-03-02 06:08:09 UTC
Post by brufy
On 27 Feb, 21:32, "nuttytart in cyberspace" <blonde-
Post by nuttytart in cyberspace
they certainly do rock
seen them a few times now
last time was at the charterhouse schoolgigs in November 2007
on the saturday night a certain Mr Hackett was in the audience
love & hugs,
angie xxx
love & hugs?
easy tiger!