Gabriel Scratches His Head to Talk About "Scratch My Back"
progea
2010-03-04 15:30:45 UTC
Cross-posted to alt.music.genesis because of the temporally inaccurate
statement "pioneered progressive rock with Genesis in the _'60s_":

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100304/ap_en_ot/us_music_q_a_peter_gabriel
Glenn Knickerbocker
2010-03-10 14:08:02 UTC
Post by progea
Cross-posted to alt.music.genesis because of the temporally inaccurate
You don't consider their first five years progress?

¬R Blood is worthless, outside its original container.
http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/davidcar.html --Don Rauf
progea
2010-03-10 14:34:07 UTC
Post by Glenn Knickerbocker
Post by progea
Cross-posted to alt.music.genesis because of the temporally inaccurate
You don't consider their first five years progress?
Sure but as far as I, for one, know, they started circa '67 (unless we
consider Anon, The Garden Wall) and crafted their prog rock niche in
the '70s.