what's wrong in the new Longshot ?
ZEGREEB NOSPAM
2009-02-20 15:28:12 UTC
I guess all went wrong with :
http://www.numberonemusic.com/longshotprog/

Is this a Shame to discuss about ? All bands
have place in Progressive Forums so nothing to
say about LONGSHOT ? What's Wrong ?
I'm so idiot than i didn't saw the problem ?
Thanks for telling us frankly.
Paul Goodwin
2009-02-20 16:19:35 UTC
Post by ZEGREEB NOSPAM
http://www.numberonemusic.com/longshotprog/
Is this a Shame to discuss about ? All bands
have place in Progressive Forums so nothing to
say about LONGSHOT ? What's Wrong ?
You've been plugging them for years. I can only guess you have some sort of
stake in them, because frankly they're pretty bad. And boring.

Paul
Mark Rae
2009-02-20 17:13:09 UTC
Post by Paul Goodwin
You've been plugging them for years. I can only guess you have some sort
of stake in them, because frankly they're pretty bad. And boring.
They really are - almost as bad as Marillion...