Trespass
fiberman
2008-10-16 00:21:32 UTC
What happened to Trespass, the Tribute band fromm Philly? They were
outstanding until Sellersville and then...... nothing
e***@ccil.org
2008-10-19 13:59:23 UTC
Post by fiberman
What happened to Trespass, the Tribute band fromm Philly? They were
outstanding until Sellersville and then...... nothing
I think they had to cancel one show over the summer. They should be
back soon.
I'll check on it.
e***@ccil.org
2008-10-27 15:09:28 UTC
Post by fiberman
What happened to Trespass, the Tribute band fromm Philly? They were
outstanding until Sellersville and then...... nothing
Trespass are really great in concert. I've seen them 3 times so far.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=101514254

There doesn't seem to be any activity since Genesis regrouped last
year.
I assume they all have their own music careers to manage as well.
e***@ccil.org
2008-11-06 19:49:09 UTC
Post by fiberman
What happened to Trespass, the Tribute band fromm Philly? They were
outstanding until Sellersville and then...... nothing
I just recieved this Email:

Trespass News

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 2008
After several years of glorious music making, founding TRESPASS
members Brian Powers
and Rob Schmoll have decided to leave the project. We do so with best
wishes for
the remaining members to continue the tradition that was created of a
dedicated
and accurate tribute to the great music of Genesis. The heights we
reached with
this band were more that we could have hoped for, thanks to the
exceptional talent
and passion of all members, the thankless efforts of our volunteer
staff, the
dedication
and appreciation of our fans, and the obvious alignment of the stars.
We would
both like to sincerely thank all our music friends and the fans who
supported our
vision and goals during our time with Trespass.
Brian and Rob shall now return their full attention to producing live
television
events worldwide, via their TV production company of 20 years PMTV.
Memories will
remain forever warm. Good luck to the boys as they press on with the
project. Trespass
fans will receive news shortly from the band with new website info,
band news, etc.
So stay tuned for more info..
Brian Powers Rob Schmoll
Drums Audio/PA
For more info please visit:
www.TrespassMusic.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
e***@ccil.org
2008-11-11 22:08:59 UTC
Post by fiberman
What happened to Trespass, the Tribute band fromm Philly? They were
outstanding until Sellersville and then...... nothing
This just in:

http://www.st94.com/music/2009_02.html#trespass
v***@yahoo.com
2008-11-23 00:20:46 UTC
Post by fiberman
What happened to Trespass, the Tribute band fromm Philly? They were
outstanding until Sellersville and then...... nothing
Hi everyone!

Mitch from the band trespass.

We are back, better than ever, and playing Saturday night February
21st at the Sellersville Theater www.st94.com for tickets and info.

And please visit our website www.trespassmusic.com

Please come out and support us as we try and bring you the best
recreation of classic Gabriel and Collins era Genesis.

Thanks