"Special Chemistry"
progea
2008-05-30 13:19:00 UTC
This article was linked in yesterday's Genesis's MySpace blog entry
http://blog.myspace.com/genesismusic . Only this morning I realized I
ended up forgetting to bring it here too, last very late night, but I
managed to find the link on my own this morning:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1021727/Genesis-The-special-chemistry-awesome-supergroup.html
Sal Video
2008-05-30 21:48:39 UTC
To coincide with the film, The Mail on Sunday will next week give away a
specially commissioned CD of Genesis music, including Turn It On Again,
Follow You, Follow Me, Mama, Abacab among many others.

The track listing was selected by Tony Banks

Rolls eyes
Lamblies
2008-05-31 00:33:00 UTC
Post by Sal Video
To coincide with the film, The Mail on Sunday will next week give away a
specially commissioned CD of Genesis music, including Turn It On Again,
Follow You, Follow Me, Mama, Abacab among many others.
The track listing was selected by Tony Banks
Rolls eyes
They are obviously not 'giving it all away' that's for sure.
:-)

Lamblies~

Scotto of www.tuesdayafternoonshow.com
2008-05-31 19:20:16 UTC
A follow up to Seven? [sigh]
Proboscis
2008-06-01 10:14:46 UTC
Post by Scotto of www.tuesdayafternoonshow.com
A follow up to Seven? [sigh]
Sometimes I feel he could actually write classical music, but then for the
piano.

Some of the instrumental bits on A Curious Feelings and many of the solos in
seventies Genesis give me the impression that he has got something valuable
to say.

So Tony, why not write some piano works?