strawberry bricks guide to progressive rock
webmaster
2008-04-26 18:15:11 UTC
is available in book form! Also, The progressiverock.com site has been
dramatically changed. Please give it a look:

http://www.progressiverock.com/timeline.php
Mark Rae
2008-04-26 18:24:12 UTC
Post by webmaster
is available in book form!
Does it contain all the errors from the website?
E.g. you still have Wind and Wuthering as being released in January 1977...
webmaster
2008-04-27 20:50:45 UTC
No errors. The text has been thoroughly proof-read. When I finish fixing
my garage, I'll get it uploaded to the website.

Mark Rae