How I knew Phil Collins was a good drummer
Honest Aryan
2008-05-11 23:32:18 UTC
so what are you good at, Wanker?
Your website is an infantile excuse for design, and the contents seem to be
at the mental level of a 6-year old.
No doubt you are just another twat on benefits, who is completely
unemployable.
Oik.
Your drivel makes everybody else good at
kicking your worthless ass around Usenet.
Another website to get you clawing the
screen, Shlomo:

"But as disconcerting was the emergence of a local Jewish
militia which was friendly to the Red Army and had made its
apperance even before the enemy had marched in. Armed
and organized, its first task was to arrest the students and
Boy Scouts who had been posted as guards and who
carried old carbines in some cases taller than them.
The Jews roughed up the shocked youngsters who had
considered their captors as friends and classmates, before
turning them over to the Soviets from whom they had
prior directions. What was the fate of those young Poles?
In many cases torture and death. This Jewish militia
would help carry out the Soviet's dirty work during
their occupation. My family would fall victim to them. "

http://www.polandsholocaust.org/memoir2.html

"A Gulag and Holocaust Memoir of Janina Sulkowska-Gladun

The Red Army Invades
----------------------------
At 5 a.m. on September 17, 1939, our telephone rang. It was the
third week of war and it had been ringing day and night with urgent
messages for my father Jan in his capacity as county secretary.
Before I could throw on a housecoat, he had already run from my
parents' bedroom and picked it up. He was used to the routine by
now.

On the other end was the Starost of the county and a family friend
with the latest news.

'Hello...I'm listening...Yes...When?...Where?...I see...I see...'
my father's voice trailed off chocked with emotion and chronic
bronchitis.

My father slowly hung up. I watched him as a silhouette swaying
against our veranda doors, his gold bracelet glinting in the early
dawn as he cradled his forehead in a pair of graceful hands. He said
nothing as he tried to compose himself.

Finally he whispered: 'The Soviet army has crossed the border...it's
all over...it's the end.'
'Maybe they're coming to help us against the Germans!' I spoke up
trying to bolster both our spirits.

He just put his arm around me and shook his head. We both realized
that it was all over for Poland. But what lay in store for us now?

That day the sound of artillery echoed from the hills east of
Krzemieniec as our lightly-armed Frontier Defense Corps opposed the
Red Army which was pouring across the border. Locked in mortal
combat
with the Nazis, we did not anticipate an attack from that direction
and our shock was considerable. Confusion reigned as to the intent
of
the Soviet Union, but Poland was not privy to the secret protocals
of
the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact which would see us divided between two
age-old enemies. A horror unimaginable by any of us was unfolding...

Later that morning my father dispatched a county car to pick up my
mother Natalia and my two younger siblings, Czeslaw and Wanda, from
vacation spot in the country where they'd been sent following the
German Stuka attack on our town a few days earlier. Home was the
only
place now for the Sulkowski family to face a dark future together.

Greta Garbo and Jewish Collaborators
The very next morning a nauseating smell of crude burnt fuel and a
rumble of tanks and tractors announced the arrival of the Red Army
into our beautiful town. I ventured into the streets to see what it
was all about.

My introduction to the Red Army were rag-tag soldiers marching out
of step and tanks that constantly broke down. Even the NKVD officer
wore canvass boots and tattered greatcoats. Though they were
well-armed, they didn't bring supplies with them, and an occasional
soldier would break from the ranks to make a quick purchase. Their
eyes bulged at the amount and quality of goods in the stores, even
as
they insisted that they had 'plenty of everything in the USSR -
including Greta Garbos!'

The Poles watched the Soviet invaders with a mixture of revulsion
and
fear. Not a few of us cried. But as disconcerting was the emergence
of
a local Jewish militia which was friendly to the Red Army and had
made
its apperance even before the enemy had marched in. Armed and
organized, its first task was to arrest the students and Boy
Scouts who had been posted as guards and who carried old carbines
in some cases taller than them. The Jews roughed up the shocked
youngsters who had considered their captors as friends and
classmates, before turning them over to the Soviets from whom
they had prior directions. What was the fate of
those young Poles? In many cases torture and death. This
Jewish militia would help carry out the Soviet's dirty work
during their occupation. My family would fall victim to them.

In town, Jews and Ukrainians were cheering and ingratiating
themselves
with the Soviets. I recognized many neighbours and acquaintances
among
those who were now jostling Poles and eyeing their property for
future
theft. Jewish men offered gifts to the Russians while their wives
and
daughters kissed their tanks. Among this rabble were criminals
released from jail by the Soviets to create mayhem. They were
all emboldened by posters that had suddenly appeared urging
various groups to attack Poles with axes and scythes. And the
Soviet officers indicated they would not stand in the way of
slaughter which was already turning the countryside red with
the blood of the Polish minority outnumbered by Ukrainians and
Jews.

On that day I had my first encounter with a swaggering group
of traitors attired in leather jackets, red armbands or sashes,
pistols, and hatred in their eyes. I beheld a number of
classmates among them, including girlfriends. These mostly
young Jews, often well-educated and from rich or religious
families, now addressed each other as 'comrade'. One of
them gestured a slash across the throat at me. Their
love for Communism and Joseph Stalin knew no bounds - especially
human
sacrifice. They were much worse than the blackmailers and denouncers
who emerged in great numbers among the Jews and who were mostly
interested in the goods and jobs of their Polish victims.

Starting as Communist sympathisers who flocked to the militia or
acted
as informers, these political types would soon graduate into
'agitators,' administrators and even sadistic interrogators for the
Soviets as they filled positions in the new order. A knowledge of
the
language and the local scene, combined with their fanaticism, would
be
essential to the NKVD's reign of terror; they eagerly compiled lists
and arrested Poles - and Jews, whom they considered to be enemies of
the state. They were the ones who on horseback would chase my father
down the main street like an animal, to act as interpreter for their
torture victims.

A sizable minority of Polish Jews from all levels collaborated,
usually passively but often actively, with the Soviet occupiers in
their liquidation of Poles in eastern Poland in 1939-1941. For many,
including my kin, the last sight they had of Poland or of their
loved
ones, was a cattle train bound for Siberia - and a Jew or a
Ukrainian,
or both, with a rifle on every wagon."

--
Visit the Cybermuseum of BBC War Crimes at:
http://users.bluecarrots.com/rbisto/BBC/BBC.html
Admission *FREE* - even for libruls!
Sir Salman Rushdie
2008-05-12 19:27:36 UTC
Post by Honest Aryan
so what are you good at, Wanker?
Your website is an infantile excuse for design, and the contents seem to be
at the mental level of a 6-year old.
No doubt you are just another twat on benefits, who is completely
unemployable.
Oik.
Your drivel makes everybody else good at
kicking your worthless ass around Usenet.
Another website to get you clawing the
Just think about it, Wankstain.
You had 2 weeks to improve that pile of shit you call a website, and yet
your response is to make convenient assumptions
What are you? A Nigger? You're certainly fucking stupid enough.
Now go and lick some Jewish bollocks - it's about all you're good
for.....that and cottaging.