The Waiting Room- early 70s Genesis cover band
yosemite samwich
2010-07-01 01:33:44 UTC
I saw The Waiting Room -a Peter Gabriel era Genesis cover band (out of
Rochester, NY I believe) and these guys were great. The singer wears
the costumes, etc and the band is top notch. They played all the great
songs from Nursery Crime thru The Lamb.
check them out
Covenant
2010-07-01 14:09:56 UTC
you neglected to say where they are playing !!

;' ))
--
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands