more Longshot samples
Zegreeb
2008-07-29 23:41:46 UTC
Genesis , yes and Rush fans could really like the tunes :
http://www.myspace.com/longshotprog

Opinions are still welcome ...
Greeb
b***@yahoo.com
2008-07-30 00:57:00 UTC
Genesis , yes and Rush fans could really like the tunes :http://www.myspace.com/longshotprog
Opinions are still welcome ...
Greeb
i heard "creepy sample". its awesome page.
i know your webmaster read my bookmarks.
the singer a cross between richard butler (psychedelic fur) and chris
robinson (black crowes). wish it had southern guitars in there and
the 5 y.o. drummer i saw on tv last nite. .

bon voyage
Zegreeb
bon voyage
Zegreeb