On Topic Genesis Related
amy
2009-01-31 18:00:35 UTC

progea
2009-01-31 21:25:07 UTC
Post by amy
http://youtu.be/zqCWvwFkgks
Sure but now what? One of the voices sounds like ...Steve ...Howe.
Karl Pilkington could be ...Carl ...Palmer as well.

So...
amy
I should have put a beardy twat disclaimer.
amy
2009-02-01 18:45:42 UTC
Post by progea
Post by amy
http://youtu.be/zqCWvwFkgks
Sure but now what? One of the voices sounds like ...Steve ...Howe.
Karl Pilkington could be ...Carl ...Palmer as well.
So...
sooooooooooo....... ALL THREE Genesis members are mentioned in that
one clip you need an adult attention-span.
progea
2009-02-03 03:37:44 UTC
Post by amy
Post by progea
Post by amy
http://youtu.be/zqCWvwFkgks
Sure but now what? One of the voices sounds like ...Steve ...Howe.
Karl Pilkington could be ...Carl ...Palmer as well.
So...
sooooooooooo....... ALL THREE Genesis members are mentioned in that
one clip you need an adult attention-span.
I got that already, at the first listening. So what?