Steve's Divorce
N Y
2009-03-15 16:37:24 UTC
Well, Steve recently gave an interview to www.worldofgenesis.com, and I
was sad to read that he & Kim Poor are no longer married. Looks like
they divorced some time last year. Steve gave no specifics about the
break-up.

Not that it's any of our business anyway, but still, it's a shame. I
mean, Steve & Kim were together *30* years, and so much of her beautiful
artwork adorns so many of Steve's albums. And, of course, she inspired
Steve to write that gorgeous instrumental piece, "Kim," one of Steve's
best-known solo tracks.

But I wouldn't feel *too* badly for Steve, though: he mentioned in the
same interview that he has a new "partner," a woman named Jo. I hope
he's happy. But I guess Kim won't be painting his album covers anymore.

Oh well. Like they say, shit happens. I wish both Steve and Kim well.

NY
Umberto
2009-03-15 21:29:25 UTC
That's not necessarily true. Depends on the way they broke up.
Newsgroups
2009-03-15 22:30:45 UTC
I think it was the fire poker in the living room.
Mark Rae
2009-03-15 23:10:16 UTC
Mark Rae
2009-03-15 23:12:54 UTC
Keep your enemies close, and your "friends" even closer...
progea
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.music.genesis/browse_thread/thread/6e28289e516c7316?hl=en#
Mark Rae
2009-03-24 16:37:29 UTC
Post by N Y
But I wouldn't feel *too* badly for Steve, though: he mentioned in the
same interview that he has a new "partner," a woman named Jo.
In case anyone's interested in Steve for anything other than his music, this
is Jo:
http://www.hackettsongs.com/blog/steve6.html
Newsgroups
2009-03-24 16:43:31 UTC
I wonder why she's got that "cat who swallowed a canary" grin?
Mark Rae

Er, what...?
Newsgroups
You're unfamiliar with the phrase?
Steve Turner
2009-03-24 20:06:26 UTC
Post by Mark Rae
Post by N Y
But I wouldn't feel *too* badly for Steve, though: he mentioned in the
same interview that he has a new "partner," a woman named Jo.
In case anyone's interested in Steve for anything other than his music,
http://www.hackettsongs.com/blog/steve6.html
Boy, he sure has a knack for getting the cute chicks!
To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
m***@gmail.com
2009-03-24 20:25:05 UTC
Post by Steve Turner
Boy, he sure has a knack for getting the cute chicks!
It seems he's got rid out of his myopia after all......

;-)
Nic