Genesis to be performed in Brea, CA April 20th, 2012
Brian Holt
2012-04-12 17:52:14 UTC
Hello Friends and fellow fans of Genesis,

Just days left to purchase your tickets for the upcoming Squonk show,
on Friday April 20th, 2012.

We will be performing an entire Album of Genesis (from the period
right before Hackett left... hint, hint) AND, a full set of Gabriel-
era Genesis.

It's going to be a great show!

Please buy your tickets here:

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/234553

Here's a sample of what we sound and look like:

Join us on Facebook, tell a friend!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/267695313305932/

Squonk is:

Randy George, Bass, Guitar, Moog Taurus III Pedals
Scott Connor, Drums, percussion, backing vocals
Brian Holt, Keyboards
Jeff Robertson, Guitars
And for this show.... Gerard Bozoghlian, Vocals

Tickets will be available at the door if we don't sell out; to ensure
you have a seat, buy your tickets now!

Hope to see you on the 20th!
Covenant
2012-04-23 10:03:15 UTC
Well???

How was it??

Any pics/vid??

;' )
--
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands
http://youtu.be/STdUUI8Z-k4