Wotcha - Baby news
The REAL Naminanu
2008-12-26 17:33:15 UTC
Howdy to all old timers lurking around here!

Just a quick note to say that following gaining the group's approval for
getting married in September 2006, I am now delighted to report that my wife
Nina and I are now the proud doting parents of Mary Eliazabeth Wuthering
Trespass England Foxtrot Broadway Trickof Then Duchess Abacab Invisble
Wecant Calling Elsom, born at a very slow pace on 2 December)

(OK, I could only get in a vague reference to Get' Em out by Friday
really....)

Hope you are all well.

Will aka The Real Naminanu

WilliamdotElsomaaaatttttBeeTeeInternetdotthingy!
Mark Rae
2008-12-26 17:57:18 UTC
Wot, no Cynthia / Juliet / Louise / Tessa / Lilith / Sarah Jane...?
Covenant
2008-12-27 03:06:23 UTC
Post by The REAL Naminanu
Howdy to all old timers lurking around here!
Just a quick note to say that following gaining the group's approval for
getting married in September 2006, ...
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I don't recall us giving any permisssion for breeding though !!!!

Well done both !
--
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands
progea
We've got to get in to get out... Congratulations!
Phone Box
2008-12-27 16:51:41 UTC
Post by The REAL Naminanu
Howdy to all old timers lurking around here!
Just a quick note to say that following gaining the group's approval for
getting married in September 2006, I am now delighted to report that my
wife Nina and I are now the proud doting parents of Mary Eliazabeth
Wuthering Trespass England Foxtrot Broadway Trickof Then Duchess Abacab
Invisble Wecant Calling Elsom, born at a very slow pace on 2 December)
(OK, I could only get in a vague reference to Get' Em out by Friday
really....)
Hope you are all well.
Will aka The Real Naminanu
WilliamdotElsomaaaatttttBeeTeeInternetdotthingy!
Does she look like Phil? Most seem to these days :)

(CONGRATULATIONS!)