Is this really bad ?
ZEGREEB NOSPAM
2009-02-20 11:33:43 UTC
I guess all went wrong with :
http://www.numberonemusic.com/longshotprog/
ZEGREEB NOSPAM
2009-02-20 11:34:58 UTC
thanks to tell us frankly .
Post by ZEGREEB NOSPAM
http://www.numberonemusic.com/longshotprog/
Mark Rae
2009-02-20 12:13:42 UTC
Post by ZEGREEB NOSPAM
http://www.numberonemusic.com/longshotprog/
Thanks for telling us frankly.
Sounds like all the other Longshot stuff I've ever heard i.e. prog by
numbers...
ZEGREEB NOSPAM
2009-02-20 14:49:59 UTC
hu mark . what do u means by " Prog by numbers" ?
Sorry if im an idiot .
zegreeb
numbers...
Mark Rae
2009-02-20 17:19:49 UTC
"ZEGREEB NOSPAM" <***@nospamfree.fr> wrote in message news:499ec2e4$0$21743$***@news.club-internet.fr...

[please don't top-post]
Post by Mark Rae
Post by ZEGREEB NOSPAM
http://www.numberonemusic.com/longshotprog/
Thanks for telling us frankly.
Sounds like all the other Longshot stuff I've ever heard i.e. prog by
numbers...
[hu] Hi [mark] Mark. [what] What do [u] you [means] mean by
"Prog by numbers"?
Sorry if [im] I'm an idiot.
Prog à la trépigneuse.

I.e. prog for the sake of prog, with no originality, class, style or taste.

As in "we've just played eight bars straight - better have a change of key
or time signature now, otherwise it might not be prog..."
progea
2009-02-22 03:36:34 UTC
Post by ZEGREEB NOSPAM
hu mark . what do u means by " Prog by numbers" ?
I don't think he meant The Who By Numbers. I think he actually meant
down by numbers. Frame by frame. In your own, in your own,
anaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalysiiiiiiiiisss...
Glenn Knickerbocker
2009-02-22 14:02:10 UTC
Post by progea
Post by ZEGREEB NOSPAM
hu mark . what do u means by " Prog by numbers" ?
I don't think he meant The Who By Numbers. I think he actually meant
down by numbers. Frame by frame. In your own, in your own,
anaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalysiiiiiiiiisss...
Or counting out time, got the whole thing down by numbers, all those
numbers.

¬R "MY FLIEGENDE HOLLÄNDER WON'T STOP BLEEEEEEING!" --Poot
<http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/magictop.html> Rootbeer