Here's what the money you spent on Genesis' reunion tour is going towards
Sal Video
2008-08-18 18:00:01 UTC
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20219844,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

Phil Collins Divorce Settlement a Record Breaker
By Stephen M. Silverman and Caris Davis

Originally posted Monday August 18, 2008 07:35 AM EDT

The third time was certainly not the charm for Phil Collins, who's
facing yet another pricey divorce.

After six years of marriage and two children, the musician's former
wife, Swiss-born Orianne Cevey, 35, has received a $46.76 million cash
payout from Collins, 57, reports Britain's Daily Mirror.

The record settlement - Britain's biggest ever in a celebrity divorce
- tops by some $2 million what Paul McCartney gave Heather Mills
earlier this year.

Collins is no stranger to expensive breakups. Second wife Jill
Tavelman received $34 million after he ended their relationship by fax
in 1994.

In all, according to a Daily Telegraph tally, Collins's divorces have
cost him $84 million - nearly a third of his estimated $280 fortune.

Collins and Cevey met on tour in 1994 while she was working as a
translator. Their children are Nicolas, 8, and Matthew, 4.

Collins also has three other children: Lily, from his marriage with
Tavelman, and Simon and Joelyi, from his first marriage - to Canadian-
born Andrea Bertorelli. That union ended in 1979.
Me Myself and I
2008-08-18 22:02:17 UTC
Post by Sal Video
[...]
so why does it always seem to be
he looking at you, he looking at babes
s'always the same, it's just a shame, that's all
;-)
progea
2008-08-19 02:54:22 UTC
True http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20080818/en_celeb_eo/24261;_ylt=Al3LI6MblkA9madb7K7DXMhxFb8C

Hello, he must be...
Sal Video
2008-08-19 16:13:03 UTC
Sue Sue Sue dio
Lamblies
2008-08-19 16:45:03 UTC
Post by progea
True
http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20080818/en_celeb_eo/24261;_ylt=Al3LI6MblkA9madb7K7DXMhxFb8C
Hello, he must be...
He' always 'in too deep'.....maybe from living 'separate lives'.

Lamblies~

Michael A. Clem
He's just Throwing It All Away...
Meeman
Lamblies
2008-08-22 16:40:04 UTC
Post by Meeman
HA HA HA...these comments are a riot...didn't these guys (Phil & Paul)
ever here of a prenuputial...geez...even I got one to those.......
I was just lucky enough to find someone sorry enough for me to take me
on......30 years ago AAAAAAAAaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggh!

Lamblies~

Lamblies
2008-08-22 16:38:20 UTC
Post by Michael A. Clem
Post by Lamblies
Post by progea
True
http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20080818/en_celeb_eo/24261;_ylt=Al3LI6MblkA9madb7K7DXMhxFb8C
Hello, he must be...
He' always 'in too deep'.....maybe from living 'separate lives'.
Lamblies~
He's just Throwing It All Away...
Only 'cos he's livin' in a 'Land of Confusion'

Lamblies~

Bassplayer12
2008-08-22 22:18:25 UTC
Post by Lamblies
Post by progea
True
http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20080818/en_celeb_eo/24261;_ylt=Al3LI6MblkA9madb7K7DXMhxFb8C
Hello, he must be...
He' always 'in too deep'.....maybe from living 'separate lives'.
The marriage deteriorated like Fading Lights. 46 million dollars was like
Driving The Last Pike.
After 3 wives, it is Los Endos. He had Many Too Many and he is all Alone
Tonight.
Phil's wife has been reading too much Harlequin books and now is Looking For
Someone although there is no Time Table. After 3 wives and so much money
spent in divorce courts, Phil can only cry and sing More Fool Me.
Maybe it was all a Misunderstanding? It still ended in a Cul-De-Sac. But
eventually It's Gonna Get Better.
Steve Turner
2008-08-22 22:26:44 UTC
But eventually It's Gonna Get Better.
As I hope it does with all the recent posts to this group. <phew> :-)
--
Repeat after me:
"I am we Todd it. I am sofa king we Todd it."
To reply, eat the taco.
Mark Rae
2008-08-22 23:10:51 UTC
Post by Steve Turner
As I hope it does with all the recent posts to this group. <phew> :-)
Oh come on! All the posts in this thread (apart from this one) have been
absolutely hilarious! Quite clearly the absolute zenith of comedy. I have no
doubt that some people will have made themselves ill from laughing so
much...

You are the long-nosed queen, or something...
Lamblies
2008-08-23 00:47:20 UTC
Post by Steve Turner
But eventually It's Gonna Get Better.
As I hope it does with all the recent posts to this group. <phew> :-)
Don't be such a dodo, You're just taking it all to hard.

Lamblies~

Chuck
2008-08-23 10:09:40 UTC
Post by Lamblies
As I hope it does with all the recent posts to this group. �<phew> �:-)
Don't be such a dodo, You're just taking it all to hard.
Lamblies~
He's just a bit Down and Out, That's All.

CB
Steve Turner
2008-08-24 13:37:54 UTC
Post by Chuck
Post by Lamblies
As I hope it does with all the recent posts to this group. �<phew> �:-)
Don't be such a dodo, You're just taking it all to hard.
Lamblies~
He's just a bit Down and Out, That's All.
CB
You're all full of ball.
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
aberdeenguy410
And after all of this he still prefers to Dance on a Volcano.
progea
2008-08-23 17:01:21 UTC
Post by aberdeenguy410
And after all of this he still prefers to Dance on a Volcano
All this came, I understood, when the judge told her: "You are a
Robbing Hood". In fact, he's a Maaaaaaaaaaan of Our Times, oooh, oooh.
I thought I lived in a women's country, where they have all the rights
and I only have all the obligations. But it looks like we live in a
women's world these days. This is the world we live in,
ooooooooooooooooh...
progea
2008-08-29 03:20:01 UTC
Post by Bassplayer12
Post by Lamblies
True
http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20080818/en_celeb_eo/24261;_ylt=Al3LI...
Hello, he must be...
He' always 'in too deep'.....maybe from living 'separate lives'.
The marriage deteriorated like Fading Lights. 46 million dollars was like
Driving The Last Pike.
After 3 wives, it is Los Endos. He had Many Too Many  and he is all Alone
Tonight.
Phil's wife has been reading too much Harlequin books and now is Looking For
Someone although there is no Time Table. After 3 wives and so much money
spent in divorce courts, Phil can only cry and sing More Fool Me.
Maybe it was all a Misunderstanding? It still ended in a Cul-De-Sac. But
eventually It's Gonna Get Better.
Did he deny anything in court? Like, e.g., You're no son, you're no
son of mine, ooooooooh, ooooooooh, ooooooooooh...