OT - Blatant Grovelling...
Covenant
2009-02-11 13:52:19 UTC
If there is anyone still here....

A small request from an old reg...

I've been selected for an online song-writing contest...

http://www.quickstopentertainment.com/2009/02/11/masters-of-song-fu-3-round-1-songs/

PLEASE go and vote for me......

(Awwwh go on!)
--
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands
phlip
2009-02-11 16:10:50 UTC
From a long-time lurker to a long-time reg...done. :-)

Phlip
Covenant
2009-02-11 18:35:12 UTC
Post by phlip
From a long-time lurker to a long-time reg...done. :-)
Phlip
Theeenk yew!
Mark Rae
2009-02-11 17:39:25 UTC
Post by Covenant
If there is anyone still here....
A small request from an old reg...
I've been selected for an online song-writing contest...
http://www.quickstopentertainment.com/2009/02/11/masters-of-song-fu-3-round-1-songs/
PLEASE go and vote for me......
I'll do you a trade...

I'll vote for you if you'll click on my band's competition entry to play
Glastonbury later this year:
http://www.sanctuaryrig.co.uk
Covenant
2009-02-11 18:37:10 UTC
Post by Mark Rae
Post by Covenant
If there is anyone still here....
A small request from an old reg...
I've been selected for an online song-writing contest...
http://www.quickstopentertainment.com/2009/02/11/masters-of-song-fu-3-round-1-songs/
PLEASE go and vote for me......
I'll do you a trade...
I'll vote for you if you'll click on my band's competition entry to play
http://www.sanctuaryrig.co.uk
Deal...

But HOW do I do that?
Clicking the link only takes me to *your* page on the Glastonbury page, cant
see any voting buttons at all!
Mark Rae
2009-02-11 19:19:00 UTC
Post by Covenant
Deal...
But HOW do I do that?
Clicking the link only takes me to *your* page on the Glastonbury page,
cant see any voting buttons at all!
The competition takes place later, but the page with the highest number of
unique page hits gets featured on the site...
Covenant
2009-02-11 22:50:47 UTC
Post by Mark Rae
Post by Covenant
Deal...
But HOW do I do that?
Clicking the link only takes me to *your* page on the Glastonbury page,
cant see any voting buttons at all!
The competition takes place later, but the page with the highest number of
unique page hits gets featured on the site...
Ahhh!!!!

Okay!
Then I did my job !

;' )
Mark Rae
2009-02-11 23:07:39 UTC
Then I did my job!
Likewise.
Man
progea
2009-02-12 02:34:44 UTC
Post by Man
I was the one 101st vote for you... Great song! Good work!
104th here, you're now second to the one with 112 votes now, Good
luck, Joe!
Covenant
2009-02-12 02:56:37 UTC
Many Thanks guys....
I've just noticed it is a cumulative contest this time. No know-out stages.

So... I'll be asking for yet more support later !!

Thanks all !