The Musical Box is playing Albany & Townawanda in january 2010
yosemite samwich
2009-11-10 00:11:21 UTC
"Trick of the Tail tour" again.
better than seeing the real Genesis
raven1
2009-11-14 20:10:58 UTC
On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:11:21 -0800 (PST), yosemite samwich
Post by yosemite samwich
"Trick of the Tail tour" again.
better than seeing the real Genesis
They're playing January 15th and 16th at the Nokia Theater in NYC. Saw
them do TotT there twice last year: incredible.
Chuck
2009-11-20 13:05:15 UTC
Post by yosemite samwich
"Trick of the Tail tour" again.
better than seeing the real Genesis
Depends what and when in regard to "Real Genesis". ie, if you mean
like the We Cant Dance tour at a football stadium, then yes. If you
mean better than having seen them circa 1976, then no. Better than if
Phil and co were to go on the road tomorrow? Debatable, depending on
the setlist.
CB
"Don't live today for tomorrow"
Chuck
2009-11-21 17:57:16 UTC
Post by yosemite samwich
"Trick of the Tail tour" again.
better than seeing the real Genesis
They have a good website, how come they dont update the tour section?

CB
"Damn it all!"
Bmar
2009-12-13 01:46:14 UTC
I hope those in the band read these posts because many in the
Pittsburgh area want to know why we are not on the tour list for 2010.
There is a large following that would see this particular show because
in 1976 one of the best shows ever recorded of this era occurred at
the Syria Mosque Pittsburgh. The show was recorded and was one of the
best boots available and now much of it is on Youtube. If anyone in
the band reads this message please consider Pittsburgh on this tour.