Synths used on Abacab?
d***@verizon.net
2015-12-10 07:20:31 UTC
I remember playing around with the synth in the studio, I think it was a
Roland. I want to get that fat 80's sound. A lot of the songs on Abacab used
this synth. Anyone know the model #?
Thanks,
--
Eric B.
"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special
He Also Used A "Prophet 5" on the ABACAB album
Jon
2015-12-13 19:44:37 UTC
Post by d***@verizon.net
I remember playing around with the synth in the studio, I think it was a
Roland. I want to get that fat 80's sound. A lot of the songs on Abacab used
this synth. Anyone know the model #?
Thanks,
--
Eric B.
"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special
Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded."
He Also Used A "Prophet 5" on the ABACAB album
Actually it was the the 'Prophet 10' which was two '5s' in one case...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequential_Circuits_Prophet-5