OT: "Can you tell me where my country lies?"
progea
2008-08-12 03:24:17 UTC
Paperlate - excerpt from (let's skip) the news (boy)

"The Georgians say it is their land. Where is our land, then?"
Sal Video
2008-08-12 17:04:15 UTC
Post by progea
Paperlate - excerpt from (let's skip) the news (boy)
"The Georgians say it is their land. Where is our land, then?"
"Oh no, this I can't believe,
Oh Mary, they're asking us to leave."
Covenant
2008-08-12 22:48:15 UTC
Post by Sal Video
Post by progea
Paperlate - excerpt from (let's skip) the news (boy)
"The Georgians say it is their land. Where is our land, then?"
"Oh no, this I can't believe,
Oh Mary, they're asking us to leave."
"Taaaake.. taaake me hoooomee...."

Covenant
A Man Ruuuning Awaaayyyyyy
Lamblies
2008-08-12 23:29:30 UTC
Post by Covenant
Post by Sal Video
Post by progea
Paperlate - excerpt from (let's skip) the news (boy)
"The Georgians say it is their land. Where is our land, then?"
"Oh no, this I can't believe,
Oh Mary, they're asking us to leave."
"Taaaake.. taaake me hoooomee...."
Covenant
A Man Ruuuning Awaaayyyyyy
You've gotta get in to get out!

Lamblies~

The REAL Naminanu
2008-08-26 19:47:11 UTC
Bit too close to home for me - my wife is Georgian.

TRN