Chester Thompson
Chairman Priebus
2012-09-29 05:02:36 UTC
I first saw him with Frank Zappa, then Genesis.

And when I saw Chester with Genesis, I was in the shitty seats at
Toronto's Maple Leaf Gardens, back of the stage, looking down upon two
drum kits. Chester Thompson's, and Phil's.

The song by Genesis called Los Endos comes to mind. It was a
brilliant affair when they combined.
raven1
2012-09-29 20:43:00 UTC
On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 22:02:36 -0700 (PDT), Chairman Priebus
Post by Chairman Priebus
I first saw him with Frank Zappa, then Genesis.
And when I saw Chester with Genesis, I was in the shitty seats at
Toronto's Maple Leaf Gardens, back of the stage, looking down upon two
drum kits. Chester Thompson's, and Phil's.
The song by Genesis called Los Endos comes to mind. It was a
brilliant affair when they combined.
Phil did drum duets with Bill Bruford as well, on the Trick of the
Tail tour. The Musical Box replicates it when they re-create that
show; excellent stuff!

---
raven1
aa # 1096
EAC Vice President (President in charge of vice)
BAAWA Knight