Genesis (marketing) needs to release a single CD of the "extra songs" disc
f***@hotmail.com
2008-07-29 23:33:48 UTC
Genesis (marketing) needs to release the single CD of the "extra
songs" disc.The disc that I am refering to is part of the multi CD box
set that contains the original 'Spot the Pigeons' 3 song ep amongst
others such as Paperlate, etc. Most of us already own remastered
versions of the 1970s-1980s album CDs and do not need to purchase the
$128, or whatever price, this box set is going for. I feel that this
would be a huge seller.
This could make up for their 2007 tour loses.
Zegreeb
2008-07-29 23:45:22 UTC
Woahh !! with the September sacd Boxset from the GABRIEL era , SANTA
CLAUS comes with some really great news for us !!! YEAH ... I hope
the VERY HIGH selling of these ARCHIVES will be a motivation for THE
REAL GENESIS to perform the LAMB tour as it was scheduled since
2004 !!!
Mark Rae
2008-07-30 00:10:24 UTC
That would be 'Spot the Pigeon', not 'Spot the Pigeons'...
Sal Video
jon
2008-07-31 07:49:00 UTC
Post by f***@hotmail.com
Genesis (marketing) needs to release the single CD of the "extra
songs" disc.The disc that I am refering to is part of the multi CD box
set that contains the original 'Spot the Pigeons' 3 song ep amongst
others such as Paperlate, etc. Most of us already own remastered
versions of the 1970s-1980s album CDs and do not need to purchase the
$128, or whatever price, this box set is going for. I feel that this
would be a huge seller.
This could make up for their 2007 tour loses.
The Spot the Pigeon EP was released in 1989 on a limited edition 3" CD
Single (Which I own!)
The REAL Naminanu
2008-08-04 13:55:45 UTC
Me too!
Mark Rae
2008-08-04 13:57:42 UTC
Me three, as well as 7" and 12" vinyl...
Theo Gluck
Me 4 + the 12" blue vinyl as well
Covenant
2008-08-04 20:53:06 UTC
Post by Theo Gluck
Post by Mark Rae
Post by The REAL Naminanu
Post by jon
The Spot the Pigeon EP was released in 1989 on a limited edition 3" CD
Single (Which I own!)
Me too!
Me three, as well as 7" and 12" vinyl...
Me 4 + the 12" blue vinyl as well
Me 5.. AND one of the actual pigeons!
--
Covenant
A Man A Pigeon.. Honest !!!!!!!!!!
Slubberdegullion
Me 6 and some of the original pigeon pooh...
Covenant
2008-08-05 21:45:09 UTC
Post by Slubberdegullion
Post by Covenant
Post by Theo Gluck
Post by Mark Rae
Post by The REAL Naminanu
Post by jon
The Spot the Pigeon EP was released in 1989 on a limited edition 3" CD
Single (Which I own!)
Me too!
Me three, as well as 7" and 12" vinyl...
Me 4 + the 12" blue vinyl as well
Me 5.. AND one of the actual pigeons!
Me 6 and some of the original pigeon pooh...
Oh, I SO thought I had some of that too...

But then it turned out to be Pootlegged...
--
Covenant
A Man Who ALSO Doesn't Believe He Actually Sent This...
Slubberdegullion
2008-08-08 19:44:10 UTC
Post by Covenant
Post by Slubberdegullion
Me 6 and some of the original pigeon pooh...
Oh, I SO thought I had some of that too...
But then it turned out to be Pootlegged...
nods..

I had that problem too....it was all inside and out... not a pretty sight

:)

Newsgroups
2008-08-06 04:00:11 UTC
Had the blue vinyl. Some jackass stole it. Grabbed the top four or five
albums from my record collection. He got Face Value, Abacab, Genesis,
Invisible Touch, and Spot the Pigeon. Overall, he was welcome to most of
that...

Jim
Post by Theo Gluck
Me 4 + the 12" blue vinyl as well
Lamblies
2008-08-06 21:52:20 UTC
Post by Newsgroups
Had the blue vinyl. Some jackass stole it. Grabbed the top four or five
albums from my record collection. He got Face Value, Abacab, Genesis,
Invisible Touch, and Spot the Pigeon. Overall, he was welcome to most of
that...
Jim
You would think they would have put him off......maybe he was to embarrassed
to return them & just binned them. :-)

Lamblies~