lodge fire
Frank
2008-10-04 07:22:12 UTC
Thick cloud - steam rising - hissing stone on sweat lodge fire
Around me - buffalo robe - sage in bundle - run on skin
Outside - cold air - stand, wait for rising sun
Red paint - eagle feathers - coyote calling - it has begun
Something moving in - I taste it in my mouth and in my heart
It feels like dying - slow - letting go of life
Thomas H. Ravn
Ginchy
Sal Video

Ginchy
2008-10-08 03:14:45 UTC
the mandrake root dunnit actually but creative license changed it to a snake
bite!
Post by Sal Video
I didn't I didn't I didn't do it
Whodunnit