From Genesis to Revelation
Cyrus
2008-07-26 15:56:46 UTC
First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2008, www.lulu.com/astrology.
Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise, without
the written permission of the author, except when permitted by law.

HEART

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. http://www.lulu.com/astrology

IN MEDIAS RES

No naval base will be ever associated with the heart of the solitary
snake since there is no such thing as occult heraldry, a matter
readily cleared in seconds by any serious observer of times. As
California can not possibly stand an association such as Hydra coupled
with Leo, we shall leave all hope to the song by Art Bears along with
any crooked British heraldry hardly containing any snake and lion at
all, apart from obscure tarot symbolism in the hands of idle
Devonshire ladies with prophetic gifts and rose gardening profession.

EXERCISE

As it is clearly ridiculous to assume that stars have anything to do
with human affairs, or any affairs at all for that matter, so we do
agree with the naval base architect, whom we welcome, in that the
allegedly swastika-shaped military barracks at Coronado, California
have nothing to do with swastika proper. Fancy creates conspiracy
where life is clearly meant to be repetitious and boring. It is by
fancy that belly dancing women give birth to a generation of killers
that cross from play station to desert storm in plain juvenile
routine.

FANCY

As an exercise in fancy, we shall postulate that Hydra is a zodiacal
station in the shape of a long snake, with Leo skating on its back,
nothing bat a fanciful variant of an improbable Egyptian relief1. As
redress to the zodiacal karmic pay-station, we shall affirm that Venus
never entered Hydra in its own lifetime, and especially not towards
August 2007.

IMPROMPTU

Much as a casual practical design can not possibly be accused as
intentional, so the U.S.A. Never had Aquila rising over their national
ascendant at Philadelphia. We may safely state that our Masonic
forefathers never dabbled in any astrology or heraldry much as
whatever the government is told to do must remain in the area of
casual impromptu.

HYDRA

It would be absurd to draw any connections with reptilian
constellations solely armed by fancy and heraldry, much as it must be
sheer nonsense to draw any conclusion by bracketing Hydra between
Monoceros and Leo, as hydra and Monoceros can not stand neither for
zodiacal stations proper, and even less as eastern ascendant for the
epoch of interest. If there are any indications that the unicorn
constellation may rise in the east, it must be nevertheless be viewed
with happy disinterest much as the amusing advent of predictive
astrology. Ant European intellectual will inform one that even after
tedious research it appears to be impossible to predict anything using
astrology in the way that people do, of that there is positively no
doubt, since there is no end to people doing anything and anybody
doing anything is clearly marked as astrologer.

REDEMPTION

It would be funny to blueprint the skies in an as above so below
fashion, since we would have San Diego becoming Regulus with Coronado
being Alphard, a title and portent that that Las Vegas or Los Angeles
would not even dream to claim as ridiculous. What could possibly Las
Vegas have with angels? Even in allowing for Regulus being called
Michael, we must view any topographic-stellar association with
contemptuous sympathy.

PUCKING

The mystery of life and everything is called daily survival, such as
in the case of a girl called Vanda that crossed to Corvis market
precisely as Venus, Vanda and the Moon coupled in Corvus
constellation. Such an event is not even worth consideration from less
pragmatic persons than Nostradamus, if anyone that astrology means
show business.

Klaudio Zic

Copyright © 2008 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.
Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.
This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from http://www.lulu.com/astrology
Copyright © 2008 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or
Transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for
commercial purposes or otherwise,
without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by
law.

1Somehow the word fresco did not fit in the context, as being too
artistic, much as hardly informative.
progea
2008-07-26 16:42:50 UTC
Huh? I'm surprised it mentions Art Bears but it's still not Genesis.
At least not the Genesis I know or I used to know.
Man
2008-07-26 21:43:04 UTC
Q: So what has this meandering stream of semiconsciousness have to do with
the English progressive rock band Genesis?

A: Banana

(in other words, absolutely nothing...)